Art Photo Bcn 2021
VIII Edition from July 23rd to 25th, 2021
Arts Santa Mònica, La Rambla, 7 (Barcelona)
Art Photo Bcn, Festival and Photography Fair, is a meeting point between authors, the artistic circle and lovers of current photography.
After 7 years of dynamizing the sector, the event celebrates its birthday with a double objective: raise awareness and enhance the development of new creative values and support galleries, exhibition halls, institutions and independent curators willing to bet on bringing photography closer to the general and specialized public.
The fair, the exhibitions, the workshops and all the parallel activities that will develop within the VIII edition in 2021 point towards this direction.
The team consists of:
Isabel Lázaro: direction
Miren Pastor: responsible for internal coordination and communication
Rubén Garcia-Castro: designer
Jon Unibaso: web developer
Ander Pastor: online and presential production
Helena Velez Olabarria and Gary Manrique: international ambassadors
LOCA Studio: architectural design of the fair
- Gonzalo Golpe (Independent editor)
- Moritz Neumüller (Artistic director of Photobook Week Aarthus)
- Marta Dahó (Photographer and curator)
- Pedro Torres (Independent curator)
- Jesús Micó (Director of Kursala, UCA)
- Simona Rota (Photographer)
- Miren Pastor (Photographer and cultural facilitator)