Art Photo Bcn is a Photography Festival and Fair aimed to activate the art circuit and the incursion of new creative values. Thouthg to be approachable to general and specialized public by showing works and projects of new artists. An hybrid event pointing towards a single objective: promote and strengthen the work of emerging photographers and the agents who bring them to the public from galleries, publishers, exhibition halls, institutions and independent curators. In 2019 we are going to have the VI Edition.
Art Photo Bcn is a meeting point between authors, artistic circuit and art lovers in the field of current photography. It has been created and developed by Isabel Lazaro art historian, curator and gallerist. The Art Photo Bcn team is completed with Stefano Marchei as coordinator of the event and the design work of Rubén Castro of Astrolab. The work of diffusion, press and networks, is done by Miren Pastor.
- Gonzalo Golpe (editor)
- Moritz Neumüller (curator)
- Marta Dahó (photographer and curator)
- Pedro Torres (curator)
- Jesús Micó (director of Kursala, UCA)
- Miren Pastor (photographer and cultural dynamizer)
- Simona Rota (photographer)
- Isabel Lázaro (Art Photo Bcn)
- Stefano Marchei (Art Photo Bcn)